Monday, January 31, 2011

One of the Best Pieces of Home Office Equipment You Will Ever Buy

How many staples have you used in your entire life? Can you count that high? I know that I sure cannot. Without being able to account for the thousands of staples I have stapled in my life I can also remember those projects that have required a lot of staples in a short period of time, and have rendered my forearm and hand useless for hours afterwards.

Growing up I had a cheap plastic stapler that never went through more than 5 sheets of paper without getting stuck.

When I got my full time desk job I was rewarded on my first day of the job with my new favorite piece of office equipment: The PaperPro Stapler.

I'll be honest, I don't care who designed this thing, it is a magnificent invention of technology. It is also something that seems so simple it should have been invented 20 years ago and saved the hands of countless secretaries.

The PaperPro Stapler will go through up to 20 sheets of paper easily, although I have done as many as 28, and will push through paper with only the touch of one finger. In fact, the paper pro stapler is so awesome, that you can even let is sit on your desk, through your papers underneath it, press the top down with one finger, and your papers are stapled together. This is the easiest stapler I have ever used. It is even better than an electric stapler because it is extremely portable and very cost effective.

PaperPro staplers has now even designed many more models of their very popular product. They now have compact staplers and staplers that can staple together up to 65 sheets at one time. This amazing invention will transform your home office into a microcosm of office efficiency. I promise that you will no longer have to fumble with a stapler and to crush your hand trying to get the staples to hold your papers together. These PaperPro Staplers are durable, lightweight, inexpensive, and very easy to use.

If you are interested in buying one, here is my link to get one off of Amazon at a great bargain price:

No comments:

Post a Comment